- Your fave root veggies
- Butternut squash
- Garlic cloves
- EVOO or similar cooking oil
Do This in This Order
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Peel and cut veggies into bite-size chunks, its all a preference thing here
- Toss in a large bowl with about 2 tbsp of your favorite oil
- Add salt&pepper and any other spices you like
- Spread coated veggies evenly on a baking sheet / pan
- Bake until tender, about 25-30 mins, depending
- Eat the sh*t outta your veggies
Listen. You need to eat more vegetables. I think so. The FDA thinks so. Your mom thinks so.
Now, there are a ton of veggies out there, but chances are (like me), you don’t like a lot of them. So it’s easy to wear yourself out eating the same veggies prepared the same ways. THIS, however, will change the game for you.
We love to constantly mix up the assortment of veggies when we roast so that it always tastes differently. We really like root vegetables, and we also like using vegs that are in season.
This recipe is so flexible that we have used the gamut of veggies, and everything always turns out great. Trying switching up your oils, adding in whole cloves of garlic, adding random vegetables, and this dish will always be so delicious.
PRO-TIP: Roasting vegetables in bulk is also A+ for meal prepping. So yeah. I mean, just LOOK.