- 1.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted or not)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- 2 shakes Red Pepper Flakes
- 3 dashes Sesame Oil
- 1 medium-sized Lime juiced
Do This in This Order
- Sauté coconut oil and garlic over medium heat for 2-3 minutes
- While garlic is cooking, whisk all other ingredients together in small bowl
- Add newly whisked mixture to the oil/garlic
- Heat all the way through
- Add sauce to noodles, meat, meatless, or whatever you’d like to make a delicious Pad Thai!
We’ve been searching for a decent Quick-n-Easy pad thai sauce for YEARS, and we’ve finally nailed it down (at least we think so).
In terms of sauces, we don’t like crazy sweet, super thick, or too plain. And this recipe is none of those things. Plus, you can always adapt to suit your own needs. It’s really not too difficult!